I am reading East of Eden right now. It's really good, but it's the kind of book you have to work at. I mean, I usually read before I go to bed as a way to relax, but that doesn't work with this book. I read it in the morning, when I have time. I just wanted to post here, and to recommend it as a great read (so far).
This is the only non LA-related thing I can think of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i really loved that book! enjoy.
Do you remember I was reading that before I had my first knee replacement thingie and we (PC,Dad,You,me) stayed at thet Inn in Maine that did not have a television, but a bowling alley over the rec room or something. It was a beautiful sweet vacation. I remember how long that book was but could not put it down after getting into it.
Post a Comment