Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Behold!

It is the world's most perfect donut.

He was made at Discount Grocery in Rawlins, which is run by Mennonites. There's a little bakery/cafe/deli in the back of the store. There are tables there where people chat. Today I heard a group of men discussing whether or not it was fair that so many members of the school board have wives that are teachers.

Back to the donut- now, I really like Donut Man, but I think he's been beat. It's not his fault though, because these are probably God's favorite donuts, too. I like the coffee/donut combo for $1. I encourage you to click on the photo and view it BIG. You can almost taste it. It's very cinnamony. The Mennonites that work there are nice and they sure can bake, but don't buy the milk because it's old!

I am going to get the chance to shoot Tim's roommate's gun soon. We are going to go into the desert and shoot at cans or something! I'll take pictures. It'll probably become my new Facebook pic, rather than the mule deer nasal cavity I've got going on right now. Maybe the scene will be littered with Old Style cans.

Donuts, beer and guns? Wyoming is healthy!

No comments: