
Old Faithful!
Tim and I went to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks for an extra long weekend. It was a great trip! Grand Teton was beautiful. Yellowstone was also beautiful, and full of weird stuff. I liked my time at Grand Teton a bit more, because it was smaller and less crowded. Yellowstone is a bit overwhelming because it's the size of Rhode Island and Delware combined and there are so many things to see. You end up driving long distances a lot. Anyway, here are some photos!

The Tetons

The Lower Falls in the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone

The totally bizarre Mammoth Hot Springs. You could have blindfolded me and taken me there and been like "we're on a different planet!" and I would have been like "OK! It's weird here and I hate that it smells like rotten eggs!"
I may post some more photos soon, but I just have so darn many.
3 comments:
That last one looks like a Star Trek planet! I half expect to see Captain Kirk pop out!
I know! It was so weird there. Yellowstone is basically one giant volcano and the hot springs are just places where water is heated up by lava and a mineral crust forms and it's just bubbling all over the place. If you step on it you can fall through! Fall through into (what I assume is) Hell.
The photo you took of the Tetons could be a postcard! I had no idea yellowstone was so big! Cool!
Post a Comment