Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NEW THINGS

I know this song came out in like... October. And the first time I heard it, I wasn't wild about it. But now I am wild about it. Probably because my somewhat forgotten high school crush on Andre 3000 has, like the long dormant corpse flower, suddenly re-blossomed. So has my middle school crush on Dr. Sam Beckett. Good combo!


Anyway, I realized that the reason I don't post in here often is because I feel like I need to be writing about stuff that is happening to me right now. Even though I have had an eventful time in Springfield, most days aren't blog-worthy. So I'm going to start writing whatever I feel like, and I'm sure that the 4-6 of you that occasionally read this WILL LOVE IT.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

You know who else loves Andre 3000? Paul's mom. yep.

Scout said...

She has good taste!

Timothy Barwise said...

I cannot wait for your words.