Today I left work to find that someone had stolen one of my hubcaps. You know what Springfield? Fine. Take it. It's a '96 Jetta anyway. Take it.
Then I got a flat tire on the highway. This was particularly odd because I've spent the past week thinking about how bad it would be to get a flat tire on the highway. Then, about thirty seconds before it happened, I was thinking about how where I was wasn't such a bad place to get a flat tire. Then I got a flat tire. I'm clairvoyant. Bigtime.
Anyway, I was in the left lane but was able to pull over to the breakdown lane pretty easily. I got out my AAA card and called them. I must have miss-dialed, however, because I was greeted with "Hey, hot horny guy! We've got some sexy girls who want to do things with you! [slutty laugh]" I was all "ahh I have a flat tire! What? gah!" and I hung up.
I was glad that last thing happened because the first two things were just junky, and the miss-dial made the whole thing funny and a good story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AAA has gone XXX. No wonder they charge a membership fee.
Post a Comment